[IRCA] ULTRALIGHTS; IBOC CESSATION

The thing I like about the Ultralight Mega-Minis is the fact that you
can carry something around about the size of a cell phone or iPod and
DX from most anywhere. Today I took the SRF-59 to the gym and
listened to it while using the treadmill. This thread also gets us
out of the IBOC "DXing is doomed" cellar.

Speaking of that, both Disney outlets I can hear from here, KKDZ-1250
Seattle and KDXR-1640 Lake Oswego (Portland), have been off of IBOC
for at least a week (day and night). Any other Disney outlets
following suit? Whatever, that leaves KHHO-850 as the only IBOC
outlet in the Seattle market.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n