Re: [IRCA] Wince-worthy IBOC praise article

Neil Kazaross wrote:
> Scott,
>
> Almost none of us were aware that this was an article from over a year ago
> when we posted our comments about it. I, like most others assumed that it
> was recently (ie this week) written, which to me, makes it laughable inlight
> of what is now being experienced with HD IBOC.

And that's somehow an excuse for making potentially libelous accusations
that the author of the article is taking handouts from Ibiquity?

Sorry...I still belive, despite the ample evidence to the contrary that
this discussion is bringing out, that we as DXers are better than that.