[IRCA] Ever so slightly off topic: who doesn't love CBC or NPR?

[IRCA] Ever so slightly off topic: who doesn't love CBC or NPR?

The power of radio was proven once again this morning
at 7AM local time on CBC British Columbia (Radio-1)

I was a guest on the show North by Northwest this
morning - a show that features eclectic music selections
and profiles of B.C artists.

Several MP3 streams are available here on http://www.twooldgoats.ca/
They are good for a chuckle - it is 6 minutes long and
features music and commentary from my debut music CD.

After getting up at 6AM to set-up a couple of recorders,
I listened to the show at 7AM and then fell back asleep.
When I woke up 1.5 hours later and checked my e-mail,
much to my surprise there was a small deluge of CD orders.

God bless radio.
--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing