Re: [IRCA] OFFLIST.....SRF=59's Special Canadian Mission

Re: [IRCA] OFFLIST.....SRF=59's Special Canadian Mission

Hello Paul,

     I can see that we need to change the secret  military code for
communications to Canada.  With your  intelligence-gathering skills, you would be a
natural for the C.I.A., although  they may give you some training on keeping
things secret, hi.

     Anyway, no problem on your request, and the Chief  SRF-59 Promoting
Culprit has already decided that you are deserving of a new  SRF-59 Promotional
Unit, because our top-secret records indicate that your vote  for the
"Ultralight" name was the deciding factor in the ultimate christening  term for this
thrilling new form of AM-DX.  Accordingly, it is the desire  of the Promoting
Culprit that you enjoy your new SRF-59 with full military  honors, and the
sincere appreciation of all Ultralight Fanatics both here  and (very shortly) in
Canada.

     Your question concerning headphones will not be  discussed on this list,
but privately.  There will be no further  communication provided on this
matter, on the IRCA list.  Really.   Really.  Really.

            73,  Chief SRF-59 Promoting  Culprit