Re: [IRCA] KLAA DX Test

Jim,
   I tried for the test (well, in automated fashion), but have just
checked the tape, and no sign of KLAA here.   Had nulled WCCO, but the
only station I was hearing was in Spanish.  A little unusual as I'd have
expected CKKY to dominate.   Regardless, thanks to all involved for
running the test.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta
(who is also listening to Radio St.Helena with a good signal on 11092.5)