Re: [IRCA] Total Recorder Question

Dave,

The manual says the following regarding the "expired" notice:

Job did not run and never will because the time has already passed. Your
computer being switched off at the scheduled time for the job may have
caused this. For repeated jobs, this will never be displayed.
Do you have the "daily" flag checked in the schedule dialog box? Also, make
sure the start and stop times don't overlap,

Brett