Re: [IRCA] ETON E-1

I've played with another local DXer's E1 and for the most part was
impressed with it.

One potential drawback I noticed on his unit was a fair amount of rf
leakage from strong locals.  It gets KIRO-710 and KOMO-1000 at about
S7-9 with the antenna switch set for External, and no external antenna
connected, compared to about 20-40 db/S9 using the whip or an external
antenna.  This might make  it tougher to get  good nulls with  a loop or
phasing unit.  Have any other E1 owners noticed this?

Bruce in Seattle