Re: [IRCA] Huge Storm Hits Pacific Northwest

At 05:46 PM 12/4/2007, you wrote:

>I just received a phone call from Patrick and he now at home and he is fine.  Only minor damage to his house  and some damage to his antenna farm.  He got part of the antenna farm back up today and will have the rest back up in the next day or two.  He has no power and it will be out for the next few days.
>

>Bill Block
>Prescott Valley, AZ

Good news indeed.  I watched the WA/OR news last night and the area around Aberdeen, WA...just around the corner from Grayland was particularly hard hit.  I could easily see the roof of the Grayland Motel lifting off in these kinds of conditions.  Let's hope for the best!.....Walt.