Re: [IRCA] Huge Storm Hits Pacific Northwest

Re: [IRCA] Huge Storm Hits Pacific Northwest

Thanks for the update Bill,
Yeah, I hope his place is all right besides.  I was just watching the latest news and it doe's look like the power will be
out for a few days. (40k folks affected on the coast there).  Portland is showing several flooded residential areas- waist
high in places and the water levels haven't peaked yet.  I'm fine here.  The winds although less than the coast, were
pretty creepy, particularly living in a "forest" of large pine trees.
73- Doug Pifer
Salem, OR
Drake R8B, Kiwa Loop

that he was going home but had to turn around as the wind was just to strong and could not see the road with the
wind and heavy rain.  All power is out along with the phone lines.  It sounds like the power will be out for several
days.