Re: [IRCA] TPs for 3 Dec

It seemed to be a fair morning here,didn't spend too much time at it but
 listening at 1530 there were hets everywhere and excellent audio from 1566
and 1593.  1566 still had a good het at 1735 ut.  The results are skewed a
bit since the 1000 foot JA beverage didn't seem to produce nearly as much
signal as the 160m dipole did.  However the dipole feed  has a built in
bandpass filter  that reduces signal in the mw spectrum, so only signals at
the top of the band had a chance to get thru the rolloff. We have no locals
above 930 khz (1260 is almost DX here at night) so that makes a good
combination.

In spite of the quiet conditions, it was not any kind of a good TA opening
 as no carriers noted at any time during the day.  I didn't listen after
sunset.

73 Don
VE6JY
Lamont, Alberta