Re: [IRCA] Barry hits a home run

On Monday 03 December 2007 21:08, Craig Healy wrote:
> Kudos to Barry McLarnon on his article in the current issue of
> Radio World. It goes into nice practical detail of the damage IBOC
> is doing to broadcasters large and small in the AM band.  Couple
> this with the article on WYSL's David and Goliath battle with
> WBZ/CBS and some reader letters, and it's a great bit of evidence
> as to why AM IBOC should be prohibited.

Thanks!  I hope it helps to counteract some of the BS that emanates
from the AM IBOC cheerleaders.  Unfortunately, Radio World did not
choose to post the article on their website, but non-subscribers can
read the entire issue at http://tinyurl.com/39slny

Barry

ps: extra points if you can spot the slight error in the article!

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON