[IRCA] return from IBOCistan

I spent the past weekend in Dearborn, MI and got quite a taste of IBOC crud:
WRDT-560, WJR-760, WWJ-950, WFDF-910, WDFN-1130, WXYT-1270, and even a
graveyarder WEXL-1340.  And what's the point?  To benefit the handful of
people (probably less than 100, I would guess) in the greater Detroit area
who have actually bought IBOC radios? When are the Ibiquity bozos going to
get the message that John and Jane Q. Public do not give a tinker's damn
about HD radio.  Give this sick puppy the needle.

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON