Re: [IRCA] There is one downside to the SRF-59...

Re: [IRCA] There is one downside to the SRF-59...

Gil,

     Thanks for your experimentation, and  investigation.  You are the second
person to report that the SRF-M37V is  not as selective as the SRF-59--
Colin also mentioned this, last  night.  You are the first to report that the
SRF-59 may have a sensitivity  edge.  Dennis reported an image from KKAD-1550 on
the M37V, but not the  59.  It's really shaping up as a battle between the
SRF-59's superior RF  circuitry, and the M37V's digital tuning convenience.  These
two great  pocket portables (both of which have received TP's recently) are
certainly  astonishing performers, and I can't wait to receive my own M37V (due
tomorrow)  for a thorough evaluation, disassembly and competitive test.
Thanks for  all of your helpful information.

             73,  Gary