Re: [IRCA] Poor Excuses kill this hobby

Fortunately, there are a lot of good operators out
there who still issue them. I really enjoy the special
event stations, as you are practically guarenteed of
getting a card once you complete the QSO. But these
are largely civic groups that are doing this out of
their enjoyment as well.

P.S. please save one of your KAVT QSL cards for me,
I'll be in California for week.

73 de Joe