[IRCA] WCXH-780 DX Test

WCXH-780 Test heard with numerous Morse Code IDs and sweep tones 0400-0458 EST.  No voice announcements heard through loud CFDR and loud (at times) YVMN.  Best signal peaks were at 0442 and 0449 with code.  Several nice IDs noted from YVMN "Radio Coro, siete ochenta AM."  The Super Loop was set to null WBBM and not a peep was heard from them!  No phasing was needed.   Thanks to Mark Connelly for building my Super Loop!  Thanks to Total Recorder for allowing me to sleep until 0630 and DX from the recording.

Thanks to Allan Weiner at WCXH for running the test!

--
Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, MA