Re: [IRCA] Seeking portable antenna suggestions

Re: [IRCA] Seeking portable antenna suggestions

Jim,

I use a Quantum Loop (www.dx-tools.com) with my E1 and
it work great. I would also recommend the Universal
Radio Lexan tilt stand and antenna patch cable. They
are worth it, IMHO.

73

Craig Barnes
Wondervu, CO