[IRCA] TPs for 11/17

Good morning

Listened from 1255-1410 UT and it was not as good as yesterday.  From 1255-1335 I heard no audio and only a few carriers but after 1335 it got better with many carriers and a few stations with audio.

693  JOAB heard at 1340 UT with JJ talk.
747  JOIB heard at 1345 with JJ talk very poor.
774  JOUB heard at 1356 with JJ talk very strong also heard on the CCRadio.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8