[IRCA] two things to give away

1. RADIO STATION BUMPER STICKERS
I have two bumper stickers from ALIVE 95 in Cleveland, TN. These were given
out as promo material about 10 years ago, and I have no need for them. It
reads, "ALIVE 95 SUPERSTATION" 95.3  95.7  93.9
If there is anyone who collects radio station bumperstickers I will gladly
give them away for a stamped self addressed envelope. Today this station is
playing some type of junk noise called Jack FM.

2. WRTH HANDBOOKS
15 WRTH handbooks going back to 1979 and 1 World of radio handbook.
All I ask is you pay the shipping at book rate. The box is H-E-A-V-Y.

Willis
Old Fort, TN