[IRCA] Alaskan catch on a BUS

Hi Everyone:

A couple of nights ago my 300 degree BOG was changed into a BUS (Beverage Under the Snow) as we received around 6" of the white stuff. So I'm guessing winter is now official up here! On the plus side, my BOG's performance hasn't changed.

After spending a couple of fruitless nights parked on 700 and hearing ID after ID from KXLX, plus one each from WLW and KALL, I expected last nights recording to be much the same. However, after the TOH ID from KXLX at 08:00MDT it faded down and left a very faint station alone on the channel. Around 08:02 it ID'd as KBYR News Radio and gave the local time as 6:02. Then KXLX faded back up and dominated once again. Not a complete ID, but enough for me to count as definite. My 4th new Alaskan station heard on this BOG in 10 days.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with AOR 7030+, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 110' & 125',  a 1000' E/W beverage and a 1000' BOG at 300 degrees, both un-terminated.