[IRCA] TPs for 11/16

Good morning

Listened from 1305-1410 UT and it was good but the signals were not as strong as they were yesterday.  I had to wait until around sunrise to get any audio today.  I got lots of carriers most of them were on the bottom part of the band.  I did get a few carriers on the top part of the band and the most intereting one was on 1224 which is not heard very often.  It was all Japan this morning.

594  JOAK very weak at 1350 UT with JJ talk.
666  JOBK very weak at 1405 UT with JJ talk.
693  JOAB fair at 1355 UT with JJ talk.
747  JOIB poor at 1357 UT with JJ talk.
774  JOUB good at 1352 UT with JJ talk.
828  JOBB very poor with JJ talk at 1407.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8