Re: [IRCA] An "on the road" logging

Thx David & Tim

I drove back home today taking I-75 again. It was
already dark when I went to the restaurant last night
(the best northern style Mexican food I've ever
had!!!) and it was a good half hour after that, so I
would peg the time and location as 8:00 ELT in Lima
Ohio - 356 Mapquest miles....

73 de Joe, KJ8O