[IRCA] WFAW-940 DX test

Tried from 1:00 to 2:00 EST, heard WMIX IL with decent signal, so knew conditions to the midwest were OK and my radio was positioned right.? But .. no sign of a test.

Kept the receiver tuned to WMIX (Old Ad Con music), and decided to "rest my eyes for a few minutes" at 2:00.? Awakened at 3:52 by loud sweeps!? Then some code.?

I've already heard? more DX tests this season than all of last season (four vs. three).? Thanks, all!

Steve Francis
Alcoa, Tennessee