Re: [IRCA] 1510 KCKK into Scotland

It might be good to remember that the ole boy in Scotland doesn't have all
the QRM to contend with as Powell, Paul and myself have to put with.

We are in the middle of an RF jungle where as, Scotland is far outside of
the jungle.
Also Scotland doesn't have all the IBOC crap, blocking every channel from
1000 to 1210, as we in the south have. It is also interesting to note that
the majority of the IBOC QRM is from yankee stations to the north.

Wonder if anyone has DXed an IBOC signal, and if so, how did they ID it?

Willis