Re: [IRCA] NK on 873

At 15:55 04/11/2007, you wrote:
>John, I am curious about the Korean on 873. do you have a clip of it?
>According to my Japanese DXer friends, North Korea is not on that
>frequency. Neither is South Korea.  Is this a PRC station running Korean?

How recent is the Japanese DXers' listening, Bill?

Certainly, there was a powerful North Korean there when I visited
Japan in spring 2005  //2850.  It used to give fits to the big
Kumamoto NHK2 transmitter even in southern Kyushu.

I've logged it here at home, though not this fall; last heard  March
12 of this year.  And I believe it's been ID'd at Grayland this fall also.

best wishes,

Nick