[IRCA] TPs Nov 4: Ugly!

Was up early, again and the first run at 1300 (2 hours before dawn)
was VERY promising and actually better than the early run
yesterday.  Had useable audio from China on 639, 756, 918, 963, 1017
and 1377. Those were joined by Vietnam 675, Japan 747 and 774, Korea
1188 and the usuals on 1566 and 1575.  I was quite hopeful for a
decent Chinese morning ...........

Instead, things really went in the toilet at dawn.... everything was
either gone completely or fairly weak hets and nothing much had risen
to take their places.  The only useable audio at dawn was: 774, 819
(distorted), 873 Korea and 918 Shandong. Those four were quite poor,
but I could ID the language, at least.

Have we had a solar event?  Is Nick's cloud back and nearly solid?  I
even had time this morning to knock out my last pending reception
report.... the first time that I've totally caught up with my report
writing since mid-September. That is not a good thing!

John B.