[IRCA] WIGG Test Was a Go

Just got word on one of my other accounts that WIGG was a go, heard by Joe
Woazniak in Saint Louis MO. Woz says he has been trying to post to the IRCA
list  but can't seem to get through. He also says that he heard code in the
0400-0435  ELT time frame, 0300-0335 CST, so I will be reviewing my tape later in
the  day. Thanks go to Paul Turner of WIGG and Jim Pogue for making this test
possible!
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI