[IRCA] WIGG a No-show in Madison WI

Listened from 0400-0530 ELT, 0300-0430 CST (the last half hour just in case
the test ended up going off at its originally scheduled time). Nothing  heard
that resembled the programming scheduled for this test. I was hoping that  I
had a good chance at this one, since 5kw ND at  approx 850 miles on  a
relatively open frequency here would seem to be very favorable  circumstances. WOC and
WVJS dominated  the frequency at times, but mostly  it was wide open. I do
note that no one reported hearing this test on  either the NRC or the IRCA
listservs-- highly unusual, considering how alive  these lists usually are during
successful tests.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI