Re: [IRCA] Radio Shack 12 volt 5 ah battery

Re: [IRCA] Radio Shack 12 volt 5 ah battery

Dennis,

Thanks. I saw the Radio Shack battery listed for $49.95 that was 12V 12A
and I think I may go after that one, if I cannot find anything at my
local Costco. That one would last for hours running the R8. The
difference between $29.95 and $49.95 is not much. It is also sealed too.
I had a batery backup for the R8 at one time, but it died.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager