Re: [IRCA] WALE-990 back on

I had a station on 990 last night but not the Rhode Island one.  The taped ID I have says "News Talk 990 WEEB...We've got you...By the Ears!".  No location was given. That would be the Southern Pines NC station that has been reported here in Delaware as late as 2300 eastern, despite their listed power of only 260 watts at night.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

Milspec390@xxxxxxx wrote: The radio station from hell. What can one say? Volumes. Forget discretion,
lack of suicidal drive dictates I won't. WALE defines Rhode Island's sub rosa
'business culture'. New owners surely operate in good faith. No matter. The old
mandarins locked the future in stone.

 Perhaps that's why the head cheasze of Rhode Island's biggest 'business',
its Courts, cancelled suits which garnered worldwide interest, stating, 'they're
bad for our culture'.

 Culture? Might "Eyes Wide Shut" explain judgie's cryptic comment?

                                                                      Dr.
Zecchino

pv zecchino, t.d.
manasota key, florida