[IRCA] Some mid-day logs

A good day- 2 new MW stations during the day:

620  WSNR Jersey City NJ, at 1405 Eastern, with Caribbean themed news and
programming.  My 600th MW station!

1590  WKHZ Ocean City MD at 1645 with KHZTV.com programming.  I think
WYRE-810 in Annapolis MD is playing this KHZ programming as well, as WYRW is
no longer broadcasting in Spanish (update your lists!).  WKHZ has always
been a tough catch for me despite being relatively close, first time heard
in a nice upfade.  MW station 601.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

--