Re: [IRCA] TP's for 10-27-07

One of those mornings where I wondered if my TP antenna was connected.
The best I could get out of Asia were some fair carriers on 693 and
774.   Lots of DU carriers, but not much in the way of audio.  The best
signals were on 891 from Adelaide, which was actually quite good around
sunrise at 1400, and the ABC on 639, also likely from South Australia.
Weaker audio also noted on 774, and traces of audio on 675.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta