Re: [IRCA] TP's for 10-27-07

At 14:38 27/10/2007, you wrote:

>--
>Good Morning:
>
>Listened from 1245-1439 ut.  Conditons not that good here this morning.

I like your measured and reasoned response, Dennis....I was going to
call it a bit of a stinker, and  pretty much fit for burial as early
as 1445UT.

The good side is that upper band conditions were marginally better
than they have been, .  I didn't get audio on 1422 like you did, but
there was a good healthy carrier there around 1430UT which is still
considerably better than it has been.  There was also brief "barely
there" audio on 1503 which seemed DU.

Only two standouts were 828 and 963 both rising well above the murk
for brief periods.  Otherwise, even the big boys (774, 747, 594) were
pretty much strangled in splatter whenever I stopped by.

Hope you have better conditions with the horses.

best wishes,

Nick