[IRCA] Brief Cappahayden report and comment on ZIZ-555

[IRCA] Brief Cappahayden report and comment on ZIZ-555

Jim Renfrew and I were pleasantly surprised to have a
good mid-late afternoon session with Europe, mostly
southern Europe, and places like UAE, Jordan, and
such. Brazil has been pounding in on many channels,
though not many IDs due to national programming and
luck. Argentina 1030 was in. I think it was yesterday
I had ZIZ 555 and 895 Nevis, both with decent signals.
Tonight 1020 Reloj is varely there, the American
clears are likewise at bay, and cx are clearly
favouring points further south. There are some Cubans,
Jim had 1150. Brazil has a sporting event live on many
channels, for you diggers. We've yet to ID any of
them, but I think it's a national game versus
Portugal, and hopefully it will end while we're awake
enough to hear an ID. 1500, 1000 and more... We dare
you!!!

Saul