Re: [IRCA] KPOF-910 in the news

Can we read this article online anywhere?
Paul
/////
No. The Westminster Window is a small weekly newspaper serving several
north Denver suburbs. They have a circulation of about 5,850. It is one
of several publications of MetroNorth Newspapers which has a total
circulation of about 60,000 in a population base that is well over
1,000,000. As you can see they are quite small. As far as I know they do
not publish on line. I did a Google search and found that they do have a
web page that tells how to contact them, how to subscribe, etc but
carries no content. BTW I didn't mention it before but the reporter
misidentified the call letters of the station as KOPF throughout the
article.

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/