[IRCA] 770 SS HELP

Thanks John,
I have arm-chair level recording, and there were two SS stations.  Wouldn't you know it, just when you want an ID, signals fade into the mud, hiding behind WABC [ "chicken" ], but I was able to hear twice the station chimed jingle, both at TOH, sort of like a taxis horn or short hat dance song.  Sound familiar to anyone on the list?  Thanks.
Konnie
S CT