Re: [IRCA] TPs for 10-23

> Walt lives practically within shouting distance of this location...

And I live on a hill that overlooks Nick's 'hood - and with a pair
of binoculars, heck... Opera glasses, I can peer into Nick's
back yard.

Because my "hill" and apartment tower is to West South-West of
Nick's location, I imagine that this little piece of geology
might actually impinge on Nick's ability to hear some DU's well.

I stress the word imagine -- because any such effect is largely
imaginary.

My morning reception conditions often mimic Nicks to a db except where
TA's are rolling in. His clear audio is my "barely audible" and
Walt's arm-chair copy is my "carrier" in the mud. It is all about
the outdoor wire or actives and I have nothing like that.

John Bryant's locale, although within a dozen or so nautical miles
is a World away. I had a similar set-up on Northern Saltspring island
2 summers ago that was stunning.
Like they say; location, location!

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing