[IRCA] 1520 site

It sounds to me like that county has got some VERY corrupt officials in office that want to play extortion games with this station owner. Thats really too bad. Hope it all works out for him for the better though. These creeps need to be tossed out of office real fast! I got kfi here a day or so ago around dinner time with a VERY good signal! Got kgo too.(I think) Good dx to all, Robbie in wyoming