[IRCA] TPs 23 Oct: Fair, but....

TPs were fair to poor early and about average in  the first half of
dawn enhancement. The season for Japanese is clearly over.... the Big
Guns were slinking around at somewhat reduced levels, but none of the
second tier stations were there (This has been the case for several
weeks.) The Chinese were about average or a bit below until late
dawn, then things picked up quite nicely. 837 Harbin was in well as
was 936 Anhui. I had about every CNR1 station that I've ever logged,
plus two completely new ones for me: 999 and 621. 621 isn't even
listed in PAL, though it shows a distant CRI outlet. I suspect that
it was that tx, running CNR1.  Happily, after 1510, CNR1 was running
ver distinctive music....

So, it was not a classic Great Morning, but it came bearing gifts, anyway!

John B.