Re: [IRCA] TPs for 10-15

At 07:44 AM 10/15/2007, you wrote:

>Good morning
>
>Listened from 1240-1415 UT and it was the best TP DX of the year.  Audio was heard on 594, 639, 648, 657, 675, 693, 738, 747, 774, 828, 1206, 1557, 1566 and 1575.  It sure was a great morning!  I also had a lot of carriers and the last carrier was 774 at 1410 UT.  My local sunrise is at 1336 UT so having a carrier in at 1410 UT is not normal.
>
>Bill Block
>Prescott Valley, AZ
>Drake R8
>EWE 20x50x20

All I can say is Wow!  Very strong audios, mostly from CC and KK.  Many 9s, totally blasting away domestics.  Only problem is I had to drive my son to work, so only got a brief go at it, and only half the band.  Lucky, I had my SDR going from before 12:00 right up to now.  Sure noticed that things have died rapidly as I type this back home for a few moments after 15:00.  I can't wait to see what others have heard!........Walt.