[IRCA] DX and the ocean

It is hard to believe that I live about a mile from the ocean as it is
so loud tonight. I guess wth 15-20 foot swells, it is understandaable.
Too bad I cannot hook my antenna wire on one of those waves tonight. hi.
With the water table around surface, as I have standing water now in the
field next to me, I am sure the copper piping is doing well now.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager