Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Some informaiton on 4KZ 531 Cains, Austrailia...

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Some informaiton on 4KZ 531 Cains, Austrailia...

Patrick:

This is what Mr. Kirton told me:

"9000 watts day and 2500 night. Lost a disused 77 metre and a 121
meter in the Cyclone of March 20, 2005. The other 121 metre
still stands."

I'm assuming they used all 3 towers for a directional array, but now I'm
assuming that 121 meter(400 foot) stick is all they use, hence they are non
directional..... their coverage map:
http://www.4kz.com.au/pic/map_2_800.jpg makes
531Khz look non directional.

Paul