Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Some informaiton on 4KZ 531 Cains, Austrailia...

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Some informaiton on 4KZ 531 Cains, Austrailia...

Paul,

Did Al say they are directional now? If so, that must have been a recent
change. I heard them only a week or so ago. If they are directional, I
wonder if they have the old pattern or something new? I know under their
old 5 KW Directional pattern I could never hear them as they put hardly
any signal to the NE.  2KM/2MC/2PM was always a powerhouse in the old
days. I also never logged 3UL. I think it is something like 3GG now. 6DL
would pop in on occasion though.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin