Re: [IRCA] LOOPS THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY

Re: [IRCA] LOOPS THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY

I have travelled across Canada and into the US
with a big camera bag bristling with electronics -

I have never gotten more than a cursory scan of
all the stuff and no odd looks or questions.

I hate to say this but it is an odd blessing
being a slowly graying slightly short of middle-aged
dude...

When I had Robert Plant rock-star hair in the late eighties
it was a totally different deal - I would get randomly
stopped walking through the more tony neighborhoods in
Victoria (at night) with my tool and electronic laden
"Jack Bauer" bag -- I mean, enough tools to tear down
a small fighter jet... and yea, I went no where without it.

And crossing the border? Use your imagination.

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator
www.coffeecrew.com | www.dxer.ca