Re: [IRCA] 1380 WWMI disney has eye block turned on.

Re: [IRCA] 1380 WWMI disney has eye block turned on.

Our local Disney, KMKY-1310 hasn't been noted with IBOC as yet.  Altho I might have missed it because their splatter/splash onto 1300 & 1320 is the worst of any of my dozen or more locals.
Extremely overmodulated, thus their 1320 signal sounds yuckky as well.

Don K.