[IRCA] 1380 WWMI disney has eye block turned on.

[IRCA] 1380 WWMI disney has eye block turned on.

> transmitter.  May be a while.  Disney is quite committed to IBOC and
> probably has turned them all loose at night, if possible.

This prompted me to check just now (1315 local time) and
the 1380 Disney in St Pete is running iBOC, a fact I did not
know, so, no idea when it was turned on. I'll have to check
after dark to see what their night time situation is. None of the
other Tampa HD's have it on at night, as of last night.

The hash indeed seems to extend farther out as well, but
I'd want to have a spectrum analyzer to make an informed
judgment on that. Maybe just the lack of semi-loud adjacents
up there makes it seem wider...

Due to  " !!SPAM " appearing in the Subj line,in the OP,  I re-titled
it.

- Bob