Re: [IRCA] First impressions of 24h IBOC

Re: [IRCA] First impressions of 24h IBOC

Here in San Diego I only noted severe hiss from KFBK completely
covering 1520 and 1540 in the pre-sunrise hours.  Other than that,
conditions were better than normal last night.  Our only local i-BLOCker,
KOGO-600, is not running IBOC at night yet.

I suppose from now on we should call these stations by their true frequency
ranges, e.g., KOGO-590/600/610; KFBK-1520/1530/1540.  Maybe we should count
'em in our totals 3 times too ;)

73, Tim