[IRCA] Fw: [NRC-AM] WOR 710-HD DX

----- Original Message -----
From: Neil Kazaross
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] WOR 710-HD DX

Sept 14 certainly will be interesting, Tom. I look forward to hearing about WLW and WGN's night IBOC blowing WOR away in your western fringe areas.

HD DX certainly will be a challange and it will be a major challange for anyone to lock into WOR HD at night unless they are near the xmtr. Perhaps listeners/DXers along LI Sound will have a good chance, since WOR and the NYC clears really put a huge signal that way due to sea water conductivity.

I wish WOR the best, and note that I think you may not realize how severe the QRM from WLW and WGN's IBOC will be when nighttime skip is at good levels.

73 KAZ Barrington IL/Grafton WI