[IRCA] Fwd: [NRC-AM] WOR 710-HD DX

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Ray <tomray@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sep 10, 2007 5:16 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] WOR 710-HD DX
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Leslie Stimson <Lstimson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 WOR 710-HD in New York City will be offering an HD DX window from September
14 to September 18.

WOR 710-HD will be starting nighttime HD operations on September 14.  QSL
cards will be sent out, but we will accept QSL reports ONLY to
hdqsl@xxxxxxxxxx, and will ONLY respond to requests made from outside the
New York Metro area.

Please offer brief program details along with times and your location.
Please, no audio files.

HD-DX should be a challenge.  I'm sure you're up for it.

Thomas R. Ray, III, CPBE
W2TRR
Vice President
Corporate Director of Engineering
Buckley Broadcasting/WOR-710HD Radio
Chairman, Society of Broadcast Engineers, Chapter 15
New York City
212-642-4462  phax: 212-764-1573

--
Sincerely,