Re: [IRCA] TPs for 9/10

It was a fair morning here on the coast for DUs/TPs. Nothing fantastic,
but OK. It did not really get going until around 1320 here. Some stuff
was in weakly plus the JJ big guns, plus the always DU signals from
2PM/4KZ on 531 before. By 1330, DZEC_1062, DYHP-612, and presumed
DZXL-558 were all present, DZEC being the best. Vietnam was on 675, but
not great and no sign of their second network on 549.  The usual fare on
JJ big gun commercial stations including JORF-1422, but again no smaller
1-5 KW commercial stations noted except the triple play on 864, which
all have been heard & QSL'd. I was really hoping for a "knock your socks
off" morning with the low A&K, but it never happened.  After 1400, DUs
pretty much took over the dial and even there, nothing new was logged.
Heard 3EL 1071 (presumed) once again. 5CK- 729 was good along with
5AN-891.  I did hear Australia on 1512 (Newcastle) that is not logged
here too often mainly because of 1510 splatter, so that was a bit of a
surprise. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. It wasn't a bad morning,
but nothing earth shattering either.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin