[IRCA] 940 in Mexicali over modulating

Hi all, just want you to know that this morning, I was getting 940
oldies in Mexicali unusually well, but the reason why this is, is
because they are severely over modulating.  Earlier, in the five
o'clock hour, I heard mammy blue by los poptops from 1971, and when I
heard the base part of that song, I knew that the station was severely
over modulating for some reason, so if you receive 940 oldies in
Mexicali unusually well, that is, if they haven't fixed the problem by
tonight, that is why.  I don't know why this is, if they've installed a
faster computer to store their oldies on or what, but it seems as
though they're transitioning between songs quicker, for example, this
morning just after six, I heard them go from me and mrs. jones by billy
paul to suavecito by malo, with what sounded like a normal transition
between songs, where as in the past, when I could get them, when I
would hear them go between songs, it would take from 3 to 5 seconds to
go from one song to another, so especially in the San Francisco bay
area, see if you can get 940 oldies in Mexicali before they fix this
problem of over modulating.  I wondered what was going on when they
were broadcasting the mexican national hour last night between 9 and 10
pm pacific time, with an over modulated signal, but I just thought it
was that particular broadcast, which never sounded particularly good,
and last night toward the end of it, they featured some thing from
Luciano Pavarati.  This is on my g e super radio 2 from Oakland
California, and all this, while Fresno was on the air over their
signal.

Marty